Thank you to our 2016 Show Sponsors
TWO DAYS: Saturday, 1pm - 5pm
Sunday, 10am to noon
20 Openings (Laptops provided)
Computer or traditional animation tasks that will test a Scout’s creativity, artistic skills, and storytelling abilities.
Materials to bring:
* Animation Merit Badge Worksheet with prerequisites filled out
* Animation Merit Badge book
* Blue Card, signed by your Troop's Scoutmaster
Summary & Prerequisites:
1. Research a head of time. Will be discussed in class.
2. Research a head of time and be prepared to discuss.
3. This is our Sunday class time.
You've learned what is to be an animator, now become one.
Project one: A simple bouncing ball and stick figure walking.
Project two: We are going to step it up and do a Tie Fighter or Jedi
Star Fighter animation!
4. We are going to do a video tour of ..... LucasArts and go behind the
scenes to see how Star Wars the Clone Wars was animated.
5. Research ahead of time and be prepared to discuss.